Connecting People & Organisations
SABCA helps arts, culture and heritage people to develop the confidence, find partners, link with national bodies, build imagination and skills needed to build meaningful connections with their communities and other providers.
This is possible through our wide knowledge of the creative industries and the arts and culture sector. Often people will consult with us about their idea, project or organisation and through this we are able to provide the connections they need to grow, find resources and success.
“I didn’t realise their were so many avenues and organisations I could tap into and the connections I made have been so useful” – Theatre & Outdoor Performance Company, Somerset
SW Creative Industries Employment
South West data from DCMS Sector estimates employment 2019-2020
National Bodies & Contacts
There are many trade bodies or trusts and foundations that may support your work and there are many directions you can go in such as:
- General arts and culture bodies and agencies
- Social enterprise support agencies
- Grant giving organisations
- Local activity or community support organisations
- Local, regional and national government
- Project specific calls from UK and non-UK countries