Access our skills to maximise commercial income or community impact in the arts, culture & heritage world, through digital and physical events and training, exclusive member resources, unrivalled networking, and workshops to help you share and build your ideas and projects.
You can also request 1-2-1 business support or access some of our funded programmes when they are available.
Organisations we have supported :
Where you may need business and enterprise support
As well as helping to deliver programmes and projects for local authority or other arts and culture agencies we help all organisations to:
- Get business advise at any level. From start-ups to established organisations
- To adopt new skills to help grow your community group or business
- To discuss your ideas and work out a plan on how to make them happen
- To adopt a new group or business status such as setting up a Community Interest Company
- To look for new ways to sell your products or services using more marketing knowledge and skills
- To connect better with the wider sector and develop projects and funding partnerships
- To help develop cultural and business strategies or how to engage better with your communities, customers or audiences
What Others Say
- “Overall, concerning business support needs the following needs were rated most highly by applicants (69% and above): financial sustainability; business plan writing; scaling up growth; awareness of funding, finance, & investment. The following needs were rated lowest (34% and lower): new products and services; investment readiness.”
Survey data taken from national business support programme Prosper (funded by Arts Council England (ACE) in 2018)
Firstly, get in touch using our contact page and give us a brief overview of what advice or help you are looking for. From there we can advise what direction or support you will need and if you are happy with that you can decide on whether to proceed with recommendations .
Making an initial inquiry costs nothing. Once our advisor has made potential suggestions, which may include free resources, they will also advise any fee for potential work.
If you feel you need further assistance with associated activities such as funding applications, business plans, proposals or public stakeholder events then we can help with that too. Just get in touch.