Adapting To Change – A Reality Check Business Event
- December 2, 2015
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Creative Innovation Centre, Memorial Hall, Paul St, Taunton. TA1 3PF
- 01823 337477
About This Event
Sometimes we need to pause and take a real good look at our businesses and the creative industries landscape in which they operate, but too often we get stuck in a daily routines and fail to understand how things are changing, and if we are not careful our businesses could die if we do not adopt certain practices or new ways of doing things.
This one day conference held on Weds 2nd Dec 2015 at Creative Innovation Centre, Taunton, will provide the stimulus and platform for you to evaluate your business and understand where business is going in this 21st century. It will look at some of the modern attitudes that one needs to obtain to stay alive and find new channels to market.
We will discuss and share knowledge on how changes can be challenged and how innovation and new ideas can be used to generate more business.
You will hear from qualified professionals on how adoption of new ideas and processes can help you grow and you will get access to a range of resources and debates that will revitalise your business ideas for the future.
- How the creative industries has grown and its position today
- What statistics say about the future
- Applications that are changing the way we do things
- Can the experience economy help develop services
- Digital leadership in the 21st Century
- How arts and culture consumption have changed
Debate on audience input (open floor discussion)
- Auditing your organisation to evaluate readiness
- Tools and resources that can help
Cost of this conference is £45 and includes refreshments and lunch.
Full agenda and speaker list sent upon booking.
Booking is now closed.