Creative Blocks into Creative Bricks: Building a Strong Foundation for Inspiration
8th March 9-9.30am start finish 12.30pm (teas and coffees provided).
Cost per person £25.
Max No: 20.
A tour of your creative mind, body and soul in a workshop focused on your own physiological and neurological relationship with creativity.
Developing your ‘sustained focus’ attention to improve and sensitise your responses to creative projects and enhance your creative thinking.
A workout to strengthen and refine your creativity and manifesting muscles. Exploring “how do you know a great idea is a great idea?”
This is an experiential event, not solely theoretical or conceptual. Success arrives through taking action and customising the techniques to suit you.
- Introducing neurological and physiological theory and its relevant practical application.
- The health benefits of being inspired, creative and living in sustained flow states.
- Establishing your current baseline. How we give structure to our creative experience.
- The Full 360 and your Creative Compass – how to move throughout the full breadth of your creative potential and sustain a good flow of energy, enthusiasm and momentum.
Who’s it for:
High performance creatives looking to adopt an effective and efficient process to increase creative productivity and well-being.
People who are boundlessly curious about their creative potential.
Individuals keen to use their innate body knowledge AND intellect to enhance their creativity.
- Improve your creative processes.
- Increase the efficiency of your creative activity and application.
- Build confidence in the day to day creative practice and operations.
- How to unlock your creative soul.
- Improve personal performance and well-being.
- Create a balanced working method to reduce anxieties and eradicate creative blocks.
- Provides a platform for the sustainable development of personal solutions and unlocks your innate creativity.
- Knowing how to sustain a strong relationship between your inspirations, creativity and manifestation of the ideas.
Feedback from previous workshops:
“This workshop DOES have absolutely tangible effects, and very rapidly too”.
“Your exercises and your specific energy – light, engaged, sincere, vulnerable – CATALYSED this [change] in me”.
“It really crystallised some stuff for me and it tied into things that had come up before … it fast tracked me back to key points”.
“A really empowering thing, and made me feel extremely happy and energised and excited (and hungry!) “
What you need to bring:
- Your curious mind
- A sense of fun
- Willingness to move around the room
- Being open to ‘how else?’ and ‘what else?’
About your tutor: Gemma
To be able to apply these discoveries into our everyday lives means that we can sustain a strong sense of wellbeing and be our very best selves, achieving our aspirations while remaining curious about our potential.
This workshop is the culmination of over 5 years of study, practice and rewarding work with a wide range of people; discovering how we know what we know and strengthening our ability to choose our response to challenges.
I qualified as a trainer and facilitator in 2001 and sustain a strong commitment and curiosity to my own learning and its practical application.
Booking is now closed. This event was held in 2016 and has passed. Interested in attending future ones? Join our membership for free.